Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps March Digital Stamp Release

It's the start of a new month - so that means a new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the adorable Dragon Belly Rubs for this card.


I printed out the image and then colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I added some gel pen detailing and then fussy cut him out.

I made the blue patterned background by using the Whimsy Stamps Farmhouse Basket stencil with Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment ink and Faded Jeans distress oxide. I stenciled first with the blue ink and then moved the stencil slightly to create an offset pattern with the white. I love how this turned out. I then die cut the panel using Whimsy Stamps notched rectangles die.

For the white panel, I just using my score board to score the diagonal lines - super easy to create the embossed effect without embossing folders.

I die cut the frame using 2 rectangles and added it to the white panel, along with the blue patterned panel.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Bunny Balloons stamp set. I die cut the banner using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips dies.

I finished off the card by popping up the dragon on foam dots and adding some enamel dots from my stash.

this was all adhered onto a standard A2 navy card base.

Another great release this month...check out the Whimsy Stamps store for lots of great new digital images.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Dragon Belly Rubs - Digital Stamp Farmhouse Basket Stencil - Whimsy Stamps 
Bunny Balloons Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment