Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love the adorable digital images designed by Sassy Cheryl. I used 'Signs of Spring'available from Whimsy Stamps, f
or this card. 


I printed out the image onto white cardstock and used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend maulers to color it in. I then used the Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Rectangles die (now retired) to cut out the white panel.

I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Giraffe Peeking stamp set directly onto the image panel.

I added the panel onto some purple cardstock from my stash.

This was all then added onto a standard A2 white card base.

A super quick, CAS style card.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Signs of Spring - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Giraffes Peeking Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment