Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Critters

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Critters'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. I took 'green' to mean nature/plants rather than the color.

I made this card during the Scrapbook & Cards Crop and Create Event back in March.


I cut a white panel of heavy white cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25". I used the Hero Arts Through the Woods Window Fancy die to cut out the window in the panel.

I die cut the deer using Sunny Studio's Rustic Winter die set, and adhered it onto the back of the window panel.

I added some patterned paper from my stash behind the window and adhered it all onto a standard A2 white card base.

I stamped the sentiment using MFT's Deepest Sympathy stamp set, using some coordinating colored ink.

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment