Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Let's Party

I used the super fun 'Let's Party' digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps for this card.


I printed out the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut her her out.

I saw this card design on Facebook by Lien Ricou for Crafty Meraki designs and thought it would work perfectly for this image.

I went through my stash and found patterned paper in rainbow colors. I trimmed them randomly to get different thicknesses and added them to the edge of a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25".

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Birfday Party Dragons clear stamp set. 

I added the panel onto a standard A2 white card base and added the image directly on top. I finished off the card by adding some black dots to mimic what would have been on the original digital stamp.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Let's Party - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Birfday Party Dragons Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment