Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps May Digital Release

It's the start of a new month - so that means a new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the fun The Game is in the Player digital stamp for this card.


I printed out the image and then colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. 

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps 'For the Men' stamp set (now retired).

 I cut down the panel to measure 3.75" x 5" and used my corner chopper to cut the corner notch. There is a die from Whimsy Stamps called 'Notched Rectangles' which you could use, which also adds the stitching details too - I have already packed this die ready for a house move across the country! 

I added this onto some patterned paper from my stash and then onto a standard A2 green card base.

I'm loving the clean & simple look.

Another great release this month...check out the Whimsy Stamps store for lots of great new digital images.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

The Game Is In The Player - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment