Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Pretty in Pink

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Pretty in Pink'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this adorable clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps - 'A Girl's Best Friend'. I used the cat image last month and couldn't resist coloring up this adorable dog for this week's card.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and fussy cut it out. I added some glossy accents to the dog's nose and center of the flower.
I also used one of the sentiments and heart from the set, and cut it into strips.

The papers are from Echo Park's 'Be Mine' 6x6 paper pad.

A super quick and easy card, with an adorable image as the main focus!

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

A Girl's Best Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment