Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26 - Card Sets

The latest challenge #26 from Lawn Fawnatics is to make card sets.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets 'Sweet Friends' to make my set of cards. So many cute images with endless possibilities for matching cards.


I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils and used my Scan'n Cute to cut them out. I added some white details, glossy accents and wink of stella to some of the treats.

I decided to make the cards into a rainbow theme, allowing the images to pop on the bright colored backgrounds. I used colored card and patterned papers from my stash.


I used Lawn Fawn's 'Birthday Tags' stamp set to stamp the tag onto vellum with Versamark watermark ink and then carefully heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I did the same with the sentiments from the 'Sweet Friends' stamp set. I then used the coordinating 'Tag, You're It' die to cut them out.
I also cut out a matching colored tag to add behind the vellum, adding some matching baker's twine from my stash.

The background paper I kept simple and neutral for all of the cards, adding matching colored hearts stamped from the 'Sweet Friends' stamp set.

I love how this card set turned out! Here are some close up's of the cards:

 

 


This set also works perfectly for the current Crafty Doodle Chick Challenge - rainbows! Go check it out!

Available from Crafty Doodle Chick:


Available from Lawn Fawn:

 

Lawnfawnatics Challenge Blog - Challenge #26:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

2 comments:

  1. eeeek! these are so cute! LOVE the tags!! the colors are adorable!! just like all of these cards!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card set, so creative! I love them. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete