Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Shades of Pale

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Shades of Pale'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable clear stamp set 'Bunny Balloons' - available at the Whimsy Stamps Store.


I loved this bunny stamp so much that I really wanted it to be the main focus of the card. I stamped the bunny image onto the white cardstock and then again onto post it tape to make a mask for the image.

I masked off the image and strips down the sides to give me a rectangular piece to ink. I used a cloud stencil from MFT along with Broken China distress oxide to create the cloud background.

I stamped the sentiment from the same Bunny Balloons stamp set across the bottom of the card. I then layered this onto a blue card base and added some bakers twine for a little interest down the left hand side of the card.

I love the effect of the black and white image with the inked background.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

   



1 comment: