Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Little Boy Blue

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Little Boy Blue'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this adorable image from this month's release at Whimsy Stamps - Nose to Nose.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and used Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle die to cut out the panel.

I used Whimsy Stamps Envelope Edger dies to create the scalloped border on the white and blue patterned paper.

I stamped the sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Helping Hands stamp set and then cut out the banners. Some white enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer collection finish the card off.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

  

 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment