Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Paw-fect Challenge #3 - It's All About The Girls

It is the start of a new challenge over on the Crafty Doodle Chick Chat & Create Facebook Page!


The challenge theme for this month is 'IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this adorable stamps from My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence Birthday Girl.

I stamped the image onto white cardstock and MFT Party Patterns papers, using MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink. I colored the skin and hair using my zig clean color brushes and then paper pieced the patterned papers onto the dress, shoes and shopping bags.

For the background panel, I used MFT Party Patterns paper, die cut using MFT Die-namics Stitched Mod Square STAX

I stamped the sentiment from the same Pure Innocence Birthday Girl stamp set using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed it with a glitter embossing powder.

The prize for this month's challenge is a 
$10 gift certificate to the Crafty Doodle Chick store
They have lots of great brands of stamps and dies - all you have to do is use one of them and add your card into the challenge!

 I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


   Available to purchase at the Crafty Doodle Chick store:

 
Pure Innocence Birthday Girl  Party Patterns Paper Pack

 Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Cube MFT Die-namics Stitched Mod Square STAX






No comments:

Post a Comment