Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #383

I have just purchased the Bold Blossoms stamp set from My Favorite Things  and I love it already! I used the current sketch #383 for my card design.


I stamped the flowers using ink cubes from MFT hybrid ink cubes set 10 and set 18. I added wink of stella to the flower petals and glossy accents to the insides of the flowers.

I used a standard A2 kraft card base and used MFT stitched strip die-namic to add texture and interest to the card base.

I used MFT Blueprints 13 to cut out the banner from MFT Bundles of Blossoms bright paper pack. I then cut out the window from the white cardstock using MFT Stitched Tag Corner Square STAX die and added vellum behind.

I adhered the banner and window panel to the card base and arranged the flowers on top. I used the current 'free with $60' hello die to cut out 3 layers of grey cardstock. I adhered them all together and added glossy accents on top.

I love how this card turned out!

 

   

  

 

I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #383:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment