Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Lawn Fanatics Challenge #28 - Card Sketch

The latest challenge #28 from Lawn Fawnatics is to use a card sketch.



I used another of my favorite stamp sets 'Treat Yourself' to make a card for my son's birthday. This stamp was perfect as he loves to go to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream!


I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out.

I used Lawn Fawn's 'Outside in Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables'  to create the window in the panel, and backed it with freebie papers I was sent from Awn Fawn in my last order (thank you so much!)

I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's 'Happy happy happy' stamp set. I used Versamark Watermark in and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 

I added all the images and sentiment strip onto the card and then stamped the rest of the sentiment from the 'Treat Yourself' stamp set underneath.

The panel was then adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I then added a gift card to the inside.


Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

  

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love all your flavors of ice cream! What a fun way to give a gift card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete