Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Dies & Punches

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Dies & Punches'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I couldn't resist using another adorable penguin stamp from Whimsy Stamps new release this month - Penguins Under the Mistletoe by Crissy Armstrong.



I stamped the image and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detail to the hat and scarf for added interest.

I used Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die set to cut the scalloped border from Doodlebug's 'here comes Santa Claus' heart patterned paper. I thought this worked perfectly for the penguin image.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Oh What Fun stamp set onto some green patterned paper from the Doodlebug paper pack, and then used Whimsy Stamps Card Builder - Many Thanks die set to cut out the banner.

I finished the card off with some bakers twine and a small wooden heart embellishment. This was all adhered to a green patterned paper panel and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting


*NEW Penguins Under the Mistletoe Rubber Cling StampWavy Edgers Die SetOh What Fun Clear StampsCard Builder - Many Thanks Die Set

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment