Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Monochrome

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Monochrome'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps - 'Espresso-ly Great'.



I stamped the images and then colored them in using my prismacolor pencils. I then used my scan'n cut to cut out. I added wink of stella to the cups for a little sparkle.

I die cut some vellum using the new Whimsy Stamps 'Peekaboo Window 1 die'. I added some coffee beans from the Espresso-ly Great stamp set using white Stazon ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the Espresso-ly Great stamp set using VersaFine Clair 'Paradise' ink pad. I then cut this into a thin strip and adhered to the vellum.

I cut a panel of blue textured cardstock from my stash and attached the vellum panel on top. I used glue behind the images so it wouldn't show through.

This was then adhered to a standard A2 card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Espresso-ly Great Clear Stamps*NEW Peekaboo Window 1 DieVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment