Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps September Release Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of September's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I don't normally make Halloween cards but I fell in love with this cute 'Dragon Costume' stamp set released this month.



I stamped the image using VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I then used my Scan'n Cut to cut it out.

I stamped the 'trick or Treat' sentiment from the stamp set a number of times down a panel of white cardstock, coloring the last sentiment in black ink. I cut this down to a 4" x 5.25 panel.

I added a strip of orange patterned paper to match the pumpkin down the LHS of the panel. I popped up the image on foam dots.

I adhered this panel onto some black pattern cardstock and I used some black and white bakers twine for added texture and dimension to the card. 

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


      
Dragon Costume color display.jpeg VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)



      

No comments:

Post a Comment