Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Whimsy Stamps September Release Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of September's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I'm a sucker for the Whimsy Stamps penguins by Crissy Armstrong - and this 'Penguin & Reindeer Friend' is no exception. It is just TOO cute!



I stamped the image using VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I then used my Scan'n Cut to cut it out.

I chose to use papers from Simple Stories Classic Christmas paper pad and they worked perfectly.

I used the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies to cut out the red star and cream word patterned papers.The sentiment square is from the same set and I thought it was great with this image. I cut out a few banners and then stacked them onto the cream background panel cut to 4.25" x %.5".

I popped the square sentiment panel and image up on foam dots for a little more dimension and interest.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


      
Penguin and Reindeer Friend color display.jpeg VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles



      

No comments:

Post a Comment