Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Floral designs with Doodlebug Stamps

I love all things Doodlebug, and the stamps are no exception. 
I don't normally create cards with flowers, but the clean and simple design of the 'I pick you' clear stamp set really spoke to me. 

This stamp set is available in the 7KidsCraft store - you need to get your hands on them before they sell out!


For this first card, I cut the gray panel to measure 3.75" x 5". I stamped the flowers down the left side of the card with VersaMark Watermark ink and heat embossed these with white embossing powder.

I also stamped the sentiment from Colorado Crafts 'Perfume Bouquet' stamp set. I used VersaMark Watermark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I then used Pinkfresh Studio's Sapphire, Blue Jay and Slumber ink cubes to stamp the 3 blue flowers, and the Mint cube for the leaves. I love how these turned out! I fussy cut these out and added them on top of the gray panel.

I popped the gray panel up on fun foam and added it to a standard A2 white card base. I finished the card off with some Wink of Stella and glossy accents.


My next card was super quick and easy to make.

I cut down a white to measure 3' x 4.25'. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Fresh Peach, Pale Tomato and Red Royal ink cubes to stamp the flowers and hearts in random order. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Mint and Meadow cubes to stamp the greenery.

I didn't have any matching colored cardstock, so I used the Fresh Peach ink cube to color up a piece of cardstock for the sentiment strip and colored panel behind the flower panel.

I used Avery Elle's Thanks Thanks stamp set to stamp the sentiment in VersaMark Watermark ink. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I added the panel to a standard A2 white card base, and finished the card off with some Dress my Crafts Water Droplet Heart embellishments.                                                                                                     

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there....SO many things to choose from...and they've just started selling MFT too!

Back with another creation soon.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D




 Image result for avery elle thanks thanks Dress My Crafts - Water Droplet Embellishment,  Hearts 1

No comments:

Post a Comment