Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

MFT Sketch #480

I used the new MFT sketch #478 along with the Birthday Buds stamp set for my card.




I stamped the bunny image from the new Birthday Buds stamp set. I colored her in using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut her out.

I used patterned papers from Carta Bella's Farmhouse Market paper collection, available in the 7kidscrafts store.

I used broken china distress ink worth the MFT mini cloud edges stencil on top of the blue patterned paper from the collection.

The sentiment was stamped from the Birthday Buds set and I added some white gel pen stitch detailing for added interest.

The bunny was popped up on foam tape and then it was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I am entering this card into the current MFT sketch challenge #480.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

  


No comments:

Post a Comment