Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Thinking of faraway places!

Sitting here at home watching the snow falling for the last 4 days, I decided I needed to think of faraway places! I decided to color up the Beach Gnome digital set from Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and masked off the middle panel with purple tape. I used Whimsy Stamps Making Waves stencil to ink blend the waves at the bottom of the strip and MFT's mini cloud stencil for the top.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Winter Sports Dragons.

I used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set to cut out some patterned paper from Echo Park's Walking on Sunshine 6x6 paper pad.

I added the panel to a standard A2 white card base and popped up the gnome on foam dots.

A cute, clean and simple card.

Hope you are all well, and we can get out to the beach sometime soon.

Take care. Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

Beach Gnomes Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Making Waves Stencil - Whimsy Stamps Winter Sports Dragons Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this SO much Kerys! Love the way you've done the sea and sky, inspired design hun! Seriously cool!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete