Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

MFT Sketch #478

It's been a while since I've joined in with the My Favorite Things challenges, but I loved this sketch and recent stamps I purchased.

I used sketch #478 for my card.

 


I stamped the images from the new Birthday Buds stamp set. I colored them in using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut them out.

I stamped the background stamp Number Jumble onto some blue cardstock, using VersaMark Watermark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut this into a 2.5" wide strip and added it to a 4'x5.25" white cardstock panel.

I adhered the cake onto the panel and then popped up the elephant and mouse up on foam tape.

I die cut the colored hearts from patterned cardstock using an old MFT die set - staggered heart border. I adhered the yellow heart directly onto the panel and then popped up the red heart.

I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Buds stamp set and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then cut this into a thin strip and adhered it onto some red cardstock. this was then adhered onto the white panel.

All of this was then adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I am entering this card into the current MFT sketch challenge #478 and also the Birthday Project challenge (hearts).

I am also entering this into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment