Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps March Digital Stamp Release

The start of a new month means the start of a new release! March is another great release! 

I used the adorable Bunny Assistant digital stamp for this card.



I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I cut out the panel using the Card Builder Windows die set - I love the double stitched border around the edge of the panel.

I used papers from my stash to create the background panels and banners. I added some twine around the bottom of the panel and adhered this to a standard A2 card base.

There are lots of Easter themed images this month, Go check them out in the Whimsy Stamps store - and see what other great images they have available.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Bunny's Assistant - Digital Stamp Card Builder Windows Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment