Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

Whimsy Stamps April Digital Stamp Release

It's the start of a new month - so that means a new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the fun Best Fishes digital stamp set for this card.


I printed out the fish and then colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I added some gel pen detailing and then fussy cut him out.

I ink blended a white cardstock panel by masking off a rectangle, and using Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress inks, along with Pinkfresh Blue Jay ink. I then printed out the sentiment and fishing line from the Best Fishes Sentiment digital stamp set, using my Silhouette design studio package to line them up.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Lots of Dots Background stamp with watermark ink and heat embossed it in clear embossing powder to give it more texture and a 'bubbly' feel.

I added this panel onto some blue cardstock from my stash and then adhered this onto a standard A2 white card base.

I finished off the card by popping up the fish on foam tape.

Another great release this month...check out the Whimsy Stamps store for lots of great new digital images.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Best Fishes Set- Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps 
Best Fishes Sentiments - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Lots of Dots Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Love this fun fish and fab sentiment, and your bubbly stencilled background is just perfect! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete