Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Green

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Green'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. I took 'green' to mean nature/plants rather than the color.

I love this cute digital stamp, Noah's Big Flower from Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then die cut the panel using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder die.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements stamp set.

I then adhered this panel onto a standard slimline red card base.

A super quick and simple card!

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Noah's Big Flower - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder Die Bold Statements Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment