Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Hello my Friend

It's the start of a new month - so that means a new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the adorable 'Travel at your own Pace' digital stamp for this card.




I printed out the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers.

I die cut the panel using an older Whimsy Stamps die set - Card Builder Windows - now retired.

I stamped the sentiment onto the whimsy panel using Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements sentiment set.

I then adhered the panel onto a standard A2 green card base. A quick and easy, CAS style card.

Another great release this month...check out the Whimsy Stamps store for lots of great new digital images.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Travel at Your Own Pace - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps 
Bold Statements Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment