Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Ribbon/Twine

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Ribbon/Twine' 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable 'A Good Ending' digital image by Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut it out.

I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25". I stamped the stars using Catherine Pooler inks (sweet16, grape crush, all that jazz) and stars from the Whimsy Stamps Unicorn sparkle, A boy's dream and Military family stamp sets.

I used the CP all that jazz ink to stamp the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths stamp set (no longer available).

I adhered the white panel onto a standard A2 lilac card base, and popped up the image with foam tape.

We are sponsored this week by Stampers Delights, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

A Good Ending - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Unicorn Sparkle Clear Stamps A Boy's Dream Clear Stamps Military Family Clear Stamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment