Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Merry Little Christmas

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a super cute gift bag and tag using the adorable 'A Merry Little Christmas' stamp set from Avery Elle.

I stamped the images, colored them using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut them out.

I used a gift bag from my stash and decorated it with Sunny Studio's 'Classic Gingham' 6x6 papers. I added the 2 cute mice and present for a little decoration.

I used Sunny Studio's 'Sliding Window' die set to cut out the gift tag. I used the same classic gingham papers to decorate it and added the penguin on top. A little bakers twine finished it off!

A super simple and quick gift collection.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x


A Merry Little Christmas Clear Stamps - Avery ElleCLASSIC GINGHAM PAPER-Sunny StudioSLIDING WINDOW DIE - Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment