Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Snowflakes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I have been loving all the christmas releases coming out from the various stamp companies, and this has to be one of my favorites - Snow Cool from Lawn Fawn. This is an older 2016 release but coordinates so well with all the other newer releases it is a must in your Lawn Fawn collection!

`

I stamped out the images and tried my hand at coloring with copic markers. I added some wink of stella to the penguins earmuffs, the snowman and igloo, and then fussy cut them out.

I die cut the snow hills from Lawn Fawn's new Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock.
The snowflake background and frame were cut from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day 6x6 paper pack (now retired). For the frame I used Lawn Fawn's Reverse Stitched Scallop Rectangle Windows dies. I stamped the sentiment from the same Snow Cool stamp set onto the snow day patterned paper using VersaFine CLAIR 'Gamorous' ink pad. I then cut this into a banner shape.

The whole scene was adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

snow coolsparkle cardstock - pixie dustreverse stitched scalloped rectangle windowsVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Glamorous


    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment