Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Recycle Something

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Recycle Something'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used the adorable 'Candy' digital image from Whimsy Stamps.



I printed out the image and colored it with my prismacolor pencils. I then used a circle die cut to cut her out. I die cut a red scallop circle from my cardstock stash and added some white gel pen faux stitching.

For my 'Recycle Something' I used brown lunch sacks to make a simple mini album. I used papers from Doodlebug's 'Here comes Santa Claus' 6x6 paper pack - and love how the candy cane paper worked with the image. Some green cardstock for a little break in the red/white color and then some candy cane ribbon finished the album off!

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Stamps, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
Candy - Digital Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment