Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2018

MFT Sketch #412

I'm finally getting back into the swing of making some cards using challenges for inspiration! I loved this current sketch #412 from My Favorite Things:


I decided to rotate the sketch 90 degrees clockwise to make my winter scene work.


I printed out the Heather Ellis digital MFT image and colored it with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I die cut some trees using the winter trees die-namic and used the stitched snow drifts die-namic to create the snow hills from glitter cardstock.

I cut out a panel from white cardstock using the dotted rectangle die from Blueprints #21 (now retired) and stamped some snowflakes from the Cool Day stamp set (now retired). I used versa mark watermark ink and then added some glamour dust on top.

I stamped the sentiment from the same Cool Day stamp set onto some red cardstock from my stash. I used versa mark watermark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used the banner die from Blueprints #28 to cut out the banner.

I added all of the elements (popping a few up on foam dots) to a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
Die-namics Winter TreesDie-namics Stitched Snow DriftsDie-namics Blueprints 28

No comments:

Post a Comment