Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

7KidsCrafts Ice Cream Parlor stamp sets

I love the Ice Cream Parlor stamp sets designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are super fun to play about with and create different images and cards.

These stamps coordinate with last month's Hawaii stamp set - all images being the same size and can be intertwined with each other.

I made this adorable 'Sweet Moments' card.


I began by stamping the boy onto white cardstock and masking paper. I then masked him off while I stamped the outline around him.

I stamped 2 more of the outlines, and added the sentiment and sweets inside them.

I colored them in with my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.

I used echo park papers stripes and dots paper for the 'ice cream parlor' feel to the card. These images fit perfectly onto a slimline sized card.

I stamped the sentiment 'Sweet Moments' and used a banner die from my stash.

A quick and easy card for anyone to create!

Such an adorable stamp set and I can't wait to see what else 7KidsCrafts have in store for us for the following month's!

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Happy crafting x

7Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamp Bundle Deal,  Ice Cream Parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment