Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Whimsy Stamps July Mini Release - Soul Sisters

I'm loving this adorable mini release - Soul Sisters for Whimsy Stamps. So many adorable elements to be used together or apart.

I really wanted the image to be the main focus of this card, so I created a CAS style card. I used the Soul Sisters stamp set and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut her out.


I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25", and cut out a small window. I also die cut a thin frame to represent the window frame.

On a standard A2 top folding card base, I used some Tim Holtz Speckled egg distress ink to add a small amount of color. I used the Whimsy Stamps Mountain Majesty die set to cut the scenic background from white cardstock and added it behind the window.

I stamped the sentiment from the Soul Sisters stamp set and die cut it using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set. I adhered this to the card and then popped up the image on foam dots.

I love the mainly white background with the pop of color from the image.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x


 

Mountain Majesty Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment