Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Bizzy Bees are back!

The adorable Bizzy Bees are back! A super cute clear stamp set with bees for all occasions. 

They were part of Whimsy Stamps’ June Paper Door, which sold out in an unprecedented 4 hours!  The individual items from the kit are now available, and you can pick them up at a 25% discount with the code BizzyBee25.  This code must be entered at checkout and is valid ONLY on the items from the June Paper Door (Bizzy Bees stamp setBizzy Bees diesBizzy Bees Paper Pack, Honeycomb Drips Stencil and Slimline Card Builder Dies). The code expires at 11:59pm ET on July 7th 2020, and is only valid while supplies last.


For this card, I used the Honeycomb drips stencil with yellow distress ink. I then used the honeycomb side of the stencil over the top with clear glitter paste. I stamped the hearts randomly on the background (using the Bizzy Bees stamp) with the same yellow ink and set the panel aside to dry.
The yellow heart background paper is from the Bizzy Bee designer paper. I used a Whimsy Stamps honeycomb pattern die with white cardstock for added texture and interest on the background.


The sentiment was stamped using the Bizzy Bees clear stamp set, directly onto some of the designer pattern paper.


I put it all together and added some yellow baker's twine from my stash. This was all adhered onto a standard A2 black card base.

For my other card, I decided to use the new Slimline Card Builder die to create a fun scene.

I used the Bizzy Bee designer papers for the background behind the windows.
I stamped the bee and colored I'm in with my prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut him out and adhered him straight on to the card builder panel.

I stamped the sentiment from the Bizzy Bee stamp set, cut it into a thin strip, mounted it onto a blue background and adhered that onto the card builder panel. 

I adhered this all onto a slimline card base and finished it pff with some enamel hearts from my stash.
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x

*NEW Bizzy Bees Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Honeycomb Drips Stencil - Whimsy Stamps *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Bizzy Bees - Whimsy Stamps Honeycomb Pattern Die *NEW Slimline Card Builder Die - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment