Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Not Square

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Not Square'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Gnome S'mores digital image  by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps for my card. 


I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils, adding some white gel pen detailing.

I blended Cracked Pistachio and Faded Jeans distress oxides to create the background, being very careful not to get it onto the the image.

I used the stars stamp from Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths clear stamp set for the background. I used Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I die cut the image and background out with Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched circle die.

I die cut the green cardstock using Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger die, and the Pierced and Stitched Circle die for the background. I added some MFT green eyed monster ink to the grass die cuts.

I stamped the sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Camping Dragons stamp set and then used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die to cut it into a banner. I popped this up on foam tape.

I cut the circle shaped card using the largest Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circle die.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


Gnome Smores - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths Clear Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set Camping Dragons Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment