Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Altenew Mini Hello

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a cute, mini stamp from Altenew! 

As many of you know, flowers are not a big thing of mine, but I thought I would give it a go with Altenew's 'Mini Hello' stamp set in stock at the

I wanted to make a CAS style card with this set, in a monochromatic color scheme. My go-to is always black and white - you really can't go wrong with this!

I cut out a panel measuring 4" x 5 1/4" from white cardstock and then used an MFT die to create a window. 

I randomly stamp all of the flowers and leaves from the set on a scrap piece of white cardstock and adhered this behind the white panel.

I stamped the sentiment onto the front from the same Altenew 'Mini Hello' stamp set.

I added the panel to a standard back A2 card base, and finished the card off with some colorful enamel dots on the small flowers.

I think this card took me a total of 5 minutes to complete! A great go-to card design which can used for any stamp set.

Mini Hello Stamp Set - Altenew 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment