Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Sometimes they just make coffee cups TOO small!

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a fun stamp from Penny Black! 

Anyone who knows me, knows I just CANNOT function until I have had lots of coffee in the morning! This stamp was just perfect for me. This stamp is called 'Cup of Java' by Penny Black, and is currently available at the Crafty Doodle Chick store.



I stamped the image and used my prismacolor pencils to color it in. I used my Scan'n cut to cut it out.

I kept the background kind of random for a change! I used papers from Doodlebug's 'Cream & Sugar' paper pad along with some from my stash.

I used MFT's 'Stitched triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge die-namics to create the rounded border and circle from the coffee bean paper.

The sentiment is from the Penny Black 'Cup of Java' stamp set, and I made this into a banner, adding some bakers twine for added texture.

This was all created on a standard A2 white card base.

Cup of Java - Clear Stamp Penny Black 30-475Doodlebug CREAM AND SUGAR 6x6 Paper Pad

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment