Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Ribbons/Bows

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Ribbons/Bows'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The decided to use this adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps new release this month - 'Sunshine' by Elizabeth Bell.


I stamped the image and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her and the dog out.

I wanted the image to stand out from the rest of the card so used complimentary colors for the background. I started off by using Whimsy Stamps 'Card Builder Window' die set to cut the blue patterned panel from Echo Park's 'under the sea' paper pad. I love the added stitching in the corners that this die set creates.

I then cut out the white stitched frame from white cardstock using Whimsy Stamps 'Shaker Maker Rectangles' die set. I then backed this frame in yellow striped paper from the same Echo Park paper pad.

I used Whimsy Stamps 'Bold ABC' dies to cut out the letters for the words 'sun', 'sea' and '&'. I used Whimsy Stamps 'Simple Sentiments' clear stamp set (now retired) to stamp the word 'Smile!' onto a patterned paper stip. These were all glued onto the blue patterned panel.

I popped the 'Sunshine' girl up n pop dots and then adhered this all onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting



Sunshine color display.jpegCard Builder Windows Die SetShaker Maker Rectangle Die Set*NEW Bold ABC Die Set

    

No comments:

Post a Comment