Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Too Cute'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

As always, the penguins from Crissy Armstrong at Whimsy Stamps are just too cute for words! So I just HAD to use a penguin for this theme! I chose to use a digital stamp from this month's release at Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Fishing.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out. As the fishing line was impossible to cut out, I used some embroidery floss and stitched the line in. I added some glossy accents to the red fishing hook and orange bobber.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday die set to cut out a frame in kraft cardstock and added the scalloped edge as a strip in the card.

I used the soon-to-be released (shhhh!) 'Cheeky Sentiments' clear stamp set for the sentiment. I stamped it using Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed it with Ranger white embossing powder.

I then put the pieces together onto a standard A2 black card base.

We are sponsored this week by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
Penguin Fishing - Digital Stamp Shaker Builder - Sweetest BirthdayWhite Embossing Powder



  

No comments:

Post a Comment