Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

MFT Summer School 2018 Session 1 - Primary Color

I love the MFT challenges every summer, and this year his no exception! I am playing catch up as I was away camping for the first week!

Day two theme is Primary Colors.


Primary colors are among the first we learn as kids and for that reason, sometimes have a bad rap as being a childish choice for projects. Really though, primary colors are essential. Not only do they provided the basis for our other colors, they also impart such a playful cheeriness (kid card or not) that they shouldn’t be overlooked.

I used the super fun 'Jingle All the Way' stamp set for my card.


I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils and used my Scan'n Cut to cut them out.

I used the 'Rectangle Peek-a-boo window die' to cut out the hole in the centre of my card and them backed it with some cheesecloth for added texture.

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the panel using the 'Jingle All the Way' stamp set, and then the panel was adhered to a red, standard A2 card base.

The presents were colored in to complete the primary color challenge and then the added to the window. I popped Santa up on foam dots. 

I am adding this card to the Primary Colors challenge.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

BB Jingle All the WayDie-namics LJD Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window

No comments:

Post a Comment