Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I decided to use one of my favorite clear stamp sets from Whimsy Stamps new release 'Ahoy Matey!'



I began by stamping the flamingo from the 'Ahoy Matey!' stamp set onto a white cardstock panel, and also onto a post-it note. I fussy cut the flamingo from the post-it note and placed it over the flamingo on the panel to use as a mask.

I then masked off a rectangle in the middle of the panel and used the 'Mermaid Scales' stencil and distress inks to create the background.

I stamped the sentiment from the set using candied apple distress ink and then cut out the rounded banner using the 'Card Builder Windows' die set. I then popped this up on foam dots.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x
  
Ahoy Matey color display.jpeg  *NEW Mermaid Scales Stencil Card Builder Windows Die Set

  





No comments:

Post a Comment