Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Wee Stamps digi - Sarah - from Whimsy Stamps for this card. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers.


I cut the image panel into a 4" x 4" square and adhered it onto a coordinating colored cardstock panel 1/8" larger.

I used papers from an older Whimsy Stamps paper collection, to create a grid background - a great way to use up smaller pieces of cardstock. I adhered these onto a a brown cardstock panel measuring 5.25" x 5.25" and added the image panel on top. I cut some small banners and added some snowflakes from my stash.

I added the panel onto a square white card base measuring 5.5" x 5.5", and finished off the card with some white gel pen detailing and stickles.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Sarah - Digital Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment