Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

MFT Sketch #518 - Peace, Love & Paws

It's so much fun to create just to join in a challenge! I loved this week's sketch #518 from My Favorite Things and paired it with Scrapbook & Cards Recipe Card challenge from Laura Bassen.


I used the Peace, Love, and Paws stamp set for this card. I stamped the images and colored it in with my Tri-Blend Spectrum Noir pens. I then fussy cut the images out.

I copied the current sketch #518, switching it up just a little:


I used the Candy Land 6x6 papers (now retired) to add colorful strips of paper (as per the recipe challenge!), copying the sketch also.

I changed the circle on the sketch and used the MFT Stitched Dome STAX (now retired). I die cut it from white cardstock and used mowed lawn, twisted citron and broken china distress oxides to ink blend the background. I also used the MFT grassy edges stencil to ink blend some grass. Recipe challenge - add ink blending - check!

I stamped the sentiment from the Peace, Love and Paws stamp set, using watermark ink on black cardstock. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder - another item on the recipe card! I then used MFT Skinny Strips dies to cut out the sentiment.

I popped up the images with foam dots for added dimension to the card (last item on the recipe card - check!).

This panel was all adhered onto a standard A2 top folding white card base.

I love how this card turned out - the sketch and recipe worked perfectly together.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Peace, Love, & Paws Grassy Edges Stencil Skinny Strips Die-namics


No comments:

Post a Comment