Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the super cute 'Wishlist' digital image from Whimsy Stamps.



I printed out the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers, and then fussy cut it out.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Cross Stitched Hearts background stamp with Catherine Pooler Peppermint Scrub ink, to stamp on white cardstock. 
I used the Whimsy Stamps Lots of Dots background stamp and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide to stamp onto white cardstock. I cut down these backgrounds to make smaller panels.

I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Christmas Hoo stamp set.

I adhered the panels onto some coordinating green cardstock and then onto a top folding standard A2 white card base. 

I finished off the card by popping up the image on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Wishlist - Digital Stamp Cross-Stitched Hearts Background Rubber Cling Stamp Lots of Dots Background Rubber Cling Stamp **NEW Christmas Hoo Clear Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment