Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I decided to do something a little different for this card - and actually made a card with NO stamping or coloring!


I die cut the white frame using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Scenic Countryside die and set this aside.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Bookmark and Tags dies to die cut the green and red tags from Whimsy Stamps Cosmic papers (now retired).

I used Whimsy Stamps Bold ABC dies to cut the word merry, and also die cut the Christmas word from an old Whimsy Stamps die set.

I added some bakers twine to string along the top of the frame and tied each tag onto the string.

I popped up the frame on foam tape and adhered the card together, onto a standard black slimline card base.

We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

*NEW Slimline Scenic Countryside Die - Whimsy Stamps Bookmark and Tags Die Set Bold ABC Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment