Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

MFT Sketch #519 - May Your Spirits be Spiked

It's so much fun to create just to join in a challenge! I loved this week's sketch #519 from My Favorite Things.



I used the Wine Glass Window and Frame die-namic for the main focus of this card. I decided to give the glass a holiday feel, so used the snowman elements from the Filled with Joy die-namics set.

I added some white gel pen detailing to the pieces to make them pop.

I stamped the sentiment using the Spirited Sentiments stamp (now retired). I used Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed it with extra fine white embossing powder onto a black cardstock strip.

This panel was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

I love how this card turned out - the sketch worked perfectly.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Wine Glass Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics Filled with Joy Die-namics

No comments:

Post a Comment