Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used one of my favorite stamp sets - Happy Owlidays from Whimsy Stamps - for this card.


I stamped the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut it out.

I used an older Whimsy Stamps paper pad (Cozy Winter) for the background panels, and adhered them onto some brown cardstock for a border.

I used Queen & Co's foundation dies to cut out the circle and scalloped circle from plain cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Owlidays stamp set and adhered them all onto a standard A2 Kraft card base.

I finished off the card by adding a banner and some wink of Stella to the antlers and bells.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Happy Owlidays Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment