Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

7KidsCrafts June InstaHop - Hawaiian Vacation

I am super excited to be a part of this, and to be able to use the Hawaiian Holidays stamp set, part of the Hawaiian Vacation stamps designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are available today!

I made this adorable 'Life is better in Flip Flops' card for the release today. And anyone that knows me, knows I wear flip flips as soon as the sun makes an appearance in May till it snows in November!!

I stamped the images onto white cardstock and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.



For the background, I used distress oxide inks with a cloud stencil and a wave stencil, and used a stitched edge die for the sand.

I stamped the sentiment from the set directly onto the cloud background, masking of each half of the stamp to add the sentiment in 2 lines. (the original stamp set has the sentiment all in one line)

I cut the inked and stamped panel down to 4" x 5.25" and adhered the images onto the panel. I popped up the sunbathing lady and the toucan on pop dots.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Such an adorable stamp set and I can't wait to see what else 7 Kids Crafts have in store for us!

We are having an Instagram hop today too - with a prize to be won - hope you can join us. Start with Beata June - @craftybee34.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment