Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps - Shelby.


I printed out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut it out.

I used Whims Stamps Card Builder Windows die to cut out a panel of white cardstock. I then used the Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger die to cut out a cloud stencil from heavy white cardstock. I used distress ink to create the cloud background.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Making Waves stencil with distress ink on a scrap of white cardstock. I cut this into a tag with my trimmer. I added some white ribbon to the top and secured it using a mini stapler.

I die cut the beach using some yellow cardstock from my stash and Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die.

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the cloud background using Whimsy Stamps Beach Retreat stamp set.

I adhered it all together on a standard A2 white card base, popping up the image on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Card Builder Windows Die Set Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set Making Waves Stencil Wavy Edgers Die Set Beach Retreat Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment