Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Disney Themed Mini Album

I loved making this Custom Order mini album using Echo Park's bright and fun Disney Themed papers! 

This album measure 8" x 8" with a 3.5" spine - it holds A TON of photos and memorabilia! Lots of flips and flaps, pockets and photo mats to make your favorite trip memorable.

Here are the photos:
































Please contact me if you would like an album making - Disney or ANY THEME!

I used Jen Palmer's 'Baby's First Year mini album' tutorial to make this album
https://youtu.be/oCK3WxKiq7M

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting :D x

3 comments:

  1. Do you still have this as a kit or pre-axe for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! This was a custom order. I do not have a kit but will happily make another album to order.

      Delete
  2. Hi can I please have your email for a quote on this Disney albumn

    ReplyDelete