Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Virtual Weekend - Sketch and Color Challenge

The Whimsy Stamps Retreat has gone virtual! One of the challenges we set was a sketch and color challenge - to use the sketch provided and at least 2 of the colors from the color swatch:



I used the new Dustin Pike digital image for Whimsy Stamps - Dragon Tail Fire. I printed I'm out and colored him in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.


I used the Whimsy Stamps Making Waves stencil with some yellow and orange distress inks to represent the fire. I cut this into a 2" strip and added it to the background. The sentiment was printed from the same Dragon Tail Fire digital set and cut using the Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set. I added some enamel dots onto the panel and added the panel to a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you joining in the challenge too!

Happy crafting x

 Making Waves Stencil - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


1 comment:

  1. Such a great card! I think I will need to get some more of these cute dragon stamps!

    ReplyDelete