Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Virtual Retreat Weekend - Freebie Sloth

I gad so much fun this weekend and managed to get SO much crafting done! I love my Whimsy Stamps retreats, and while it wasn't the same as meeting up with everyone in sunny Florida (it actually SNOWED this weekend at home!!), the virtual retreat was the next best thing. Lots of fun and games, tutorials and videos, I learnt a TON!

I used the freebie sloth digital image by Krista Heij-Barber for my card.


I printed him out and colored him with my prismacolor pencils. I cut out a white cardstock panel measuring 3.75" x 5" and used the Farmhouse Greenery stencil, and peeled paint & mowed lawn distress oxides, to make the ink blended background.

I used the green paper from the Otters designer paper pad, cutting a panel measuring 4" x 5.25". I used the Pierced and Stitched Circles dies to cut out the circle frame from this panel (as you wouldn't be able to see it as it was being covered). 

I stamped the sentiments using the Sleepy Sloths clear stamp set and printed out the other from the Father's Day Digital sentiment set. I used the Quick Strips die set to cut out the sentiment banners.

I adhered it all onto a standard A2 white card base.

Hope you all had a great weekend and managed to get crafty.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

Farmhouse Greenery Stencil - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Otters - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths Clear Stamps Father's Day Sentiments - Digital Sentiments Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment